Presently working as a Director in Vascular & Endovascular Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Suhail Bukhari is a well renowned and sought-after name in the field of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery. With about 20 years of surgical experience, he has accumulated a rich degree of expertise through his work at SGR Hospital, Max Heart and Vascular Institute and Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre.
- Sr. Consultant & Incharge - Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center, New Delhi
- Consultant - Max Heart and Vascular Institute, New Delhi
- Attending Consultant - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- To study and demonstrate safety and efficacy of RES-Q prepared bone marrow mononuclear cells injected into ischemic tissue of patient with non reconstructable critical limb ischemia. (Principle investigator) on going at Department of vascular & Endovascular surgery. Escorts Heart Institute And Research Center. New Delhi.
- JTCS-002, A Phase IIa Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of JVS-100 Administered by Direct Intramuscular Injection to Cohorts of Adults with Critical Limb Ischemia. (Principle investigator) to be started at Department of vascular & Endovascular surgery. Escorts Heart Institute And Research Center. New Delhi.
- Clinical evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Cilastozol in Intermittent Claudication Department of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Association of Various Clinical Risk Factors of Peripheral Vascular Disease with ankle Brachial Index and Pulse Wave Velocity - A retrospective analysis. Department of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- ABACUS - DVT Registry: To Study the Prevalence of Deep Vein Thrombosis in North India.
- Dissertation Submitted for Diplomate National Board Examination in General Surgery- July 2002. Correlation of Sentinel lymphnode biopsy and axillary lymphnodes in carcinoma breast. Dr. S. Bukhari, Guide: Dr. Vijay Arora, Co-Guide: Dr. Bhalla.