The Centre for Orthopaedic at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital is dedicated centre providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. We provide comprehensive state-of-the-art care to all patients afflicted with disorders of the musculoskeletal system (muscles, bones, & joints).
The team of experts offers dedicated services for General Orthopaedic and trauma, Sports Medicine, Spine Surgery, and Joint Reconstruction. We offer advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) for Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement, Unicondylar (Partial) Knee Replacement, and Hip Resurfacing, as well as Replacement of Shoulder and Elbow joints.
The Centre is well-equipped with the most advanced surgical suites and regularly carries out the arthroscopic procedure for sports and other injuries, limb salvage surgeries for Bone Tumours and reconstruction surgeries for deformities. Our orthopaedic surgeons have diverse expertise and are committed to treating a variety of sports injuries which include alignment correction, ligament and tendon reconstruction/ repair, cartilage resurfacing, etc.
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure has been designed keeping in mind the comfort of the patients. The hospital has a specialised lab equipped with machines based on the latest technology. The doctors at BLK-Max are available 24/7 and apt for all types of comprehensive care.
Speciality Care Provided Includes:
- Spine Surgery
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery
- Joint Replacement and Revision Joint Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder / Elbow Replacement
- Musculoskeletal Tumours
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Arthroscopic (Keyhole) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Shoulder and Hip
- Sports Medicine
- Paediatric Orthopaedic
- Day-care Surgery
Disorders We Treat:
- Ligament Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Disk Replacement Surgery
- Nerve Decompression Surgery
- Spinal Disc and Degenerative Surgery
- Spinal Trauma, Tumour and Infection Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- ACL, PCL and Meniscus Repairs
- Artificial Joint Replacement
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Degenerative Arthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Hip, Knee and Ankle
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist
- Limb Lengthening, Deformity Correction
- Cartilage Restoration / Transplantation
- Spinal Deformity Correction under Spinal Cord Monitoring
- Repair of Shoulder Impingement Syndrome and Rotator Cuff Tear
Procedures Performed at Institute For Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine
Anterior cruciate ligament construction is a surgical procedure to repair the anterior cruciate ligament...
Carpal tunnel syndrome needs surgical treatment, carpal tunnel clearance. Pressure on the nerve roots...