Orthopaedic conditions that require rehabilitation care:
- Patients with orthopaedic issues resulting from illness, trauma or surgery
- Patient experiencing pain after limb amputations
- Patient with deformities of lower limbs due to injuries, genetics, or other factors
- Patients suffering from multiple traumatic injuries
- Patient undergoing surgical treatment of hip or femur fractures at an old age
- Post-surgery rehabilitation programme for patients undergoing surgery
Whether the goal is to recover from an injury/surgery or to improve mobility,the team of experts work closely with each and every patient to understand their unique requirements and create a patient-centric plan to help them live an active, pain-free life.